We are not looking for employees. We are looking for business partners in many different fields to contribute to the success of Palmer-Donavin. What everyone in the Palmer-Donavin family has in common is a commitment to ownership. As an ESOP, we offer the unique experience to work like an owner with a vested interest in the success of our company. Here are some of our rewarding career opportunities available.
- Working with clients to ensure satisfaction and building life-long relationships.
- Finding quality products at the right prices to fill our clients’ orders.
- Getting stock from A to B on time. A vital part of the success of our company.
- Honest work with a multitude of products in a good environment.
- Creating quality products for our quality clients.
- Administrative Support
- Picking up the details and helping in a variety of ways to oil the gears of a successful company.
- Numbers, problems, and solutions keep the team healthy and happy.
- Credit and Collections
- Tough but fair, this position collects payments and keeps the business running.
- Information Technology
- Solving problems and providing support sustains the entire company’s success.
- Human Resources
- Interacting with people across the company to ensure satisfaction and hard work.
We have two mottos at Palmer-Donavin: Service Is Our Most Important Product and Do It Right the First Time. Get used to hearing them because we take them to heart. Making those mottos a reality requires knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated employees. That’s why we put together one of the best benefits packages anywhere and our efforts have paid dividends...literally; so much so that our average employee has over 9 years of service with the company.
The rest of our benefits are as follows:
- Appreciation Pay: Quarterly bonuses based on the profitability of the company, part of being in and ESOP
- Health Insurance: We have two distinct plans to choose from, both with options for dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off: Employees begin earning PTO benefits immediately
- 401(k): We offer 401(k) benefits including a company match and a Roth feature after 6 months of service
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Discounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance: Palmer-Donavin provides life insurance for you and your dependents free of charge
- Disability Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Civic Leave or Jury Duty
Companies we use to provide coverage:
Health Insurance: Anthem
- Dental and Vision Insurance: Ameritas Group
- Corporate Wellness: Integrated Wellness Solutions
- Retirement Plan: Vanguard
- Life and Disability Insurance: Guardian
“In my years at Palmer-Donavin, I’ve learned that this place is more than a company, it’s a family. The people here care about each other and the company treats everyone like they matter. Employees aren’t just numbers here. I’ve learned that if I work hard and show I’m committed to this company and its success that they’ll give me opportunities to grow and support me all along the way. It is a privilege to work here, and I’m honored and thankful that I get to be a part of this great company.”
- Testimonial from Bina Smith, HR Training and Recruitment
If you want to know more about working at Palmer-Donavin check out our blog!